How Can I Check My Speed Performance?
Testing your speeds is a good way to gauge how well your service is performing! Here's how to run and share your testmy.net speed tests:
1. Navigate to www.testmy.net in your browser. If you already have a testmy.net account, click “Sign In”. If you do not have an account click “Sign Up” to register.
2. Navigate back to the testmy.net homepage and click “TEST MY DOWNLOAD SPEED” or “Download”
3. Once this page populates, click “Manual Test Size” and scroll down to 25 MB
4. After your speed test has completed, your results will be displayed.
5. Next, return back to the testmy.net homepage and select “TEST MY UPLOAD SPEED” or “Upload”
6. Once this page populates, click “Manual Test Size” and scroll down to 3 MB
7. After your speed test has completed, your results will be displayed.
Note: Please keep in mind that you should perform 3-5 speed tests for both download and upload speeds during different parts of the day. This will allow us to get a better understanding of your average speeds.
8. Once you have completed 3-5 tests spread throughout the day, click “My Results”
9. Once this page populates, you will see all of your speed tests with Minimum, Average, and Maximum speeds displayed. If you are working with a HughesNet agent, please copy the URL and provide this link to HughesNet to continue the troubleshooting process.