What should I do If I have issues with Google Chromebook?
If you are experiencing issues with your Google Chromebook connection, you may need to resolve it by removing and re-connecting to the Hughes network. Follow the steps below to resolve:
1. Forget your current network.
- Sign into your Chromebook with the account designated as the owner
- At the bottom right, select the time
- In the "Network" section, select Wi-Fi
- Select Known networks
Find the wireless network showing in the network settings, then select More Forget
2. Restart your Chromebook.
3. Navigate back to the Wi-Fi settings under your ‘Network’ section and select the Hughes 5G network. The network name will start with: hug5g.
4. Try using your Chromebook to see if it’s working properly.
If you are still experiencing issues, please call us at 866-347-3292.