I Forgot my User ID and Password, How do I Log in?
In the event you have forgotten our User ID and/or password and have previously set your security questions, you can sign in to myHughesNet.com by providing some account information and resetting your password.
I forgot my User ID
1. If you have forgotten your User ID, you can click the Forgot User ID link found on the 'Sign In' screen.
2. You will be required to enter your Site Account Number (SAN) and telephone number associated with your account before proceeding. If you cannot locate your SAN and do not know the number associated with your account, contact Customer Care at 866-347-3292.
3. A list of email addresses associated with your account will display. When you locate your User ID, close the window to continue signing in.
I forgot my Password
1. If you have forgotten your Password, you can click the Forgot Password link found on the 'Sign In' screen.
2. You will be prompted to enter your User ID. Check the ‘I’m not a robot’ box and then click ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the page.
3. You will be asked to answer your pre-set security questions. You must correctly answer all of the questions to proceed. Answers are case-sensitive. Click 'Continue' at the bottom of the page.
4. If you have not set your security questions, please contact Customer Care at 866-347-3292 for further assistance. HughesNet for Business Customers call 800-347-3272.
5. When you have successfully answered the security questions, you will be prompted to set your new password. Click 'save' to continue signing in.